Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Sms PHREAK

Oh no. Think my bill`s gonna explode this month already. On monday, used my bro`s hp to sms. Uh, that phone records down how many msgs we sent on that day. And yeahh, at the end of the day, I checkd and it was 108. How about that. How can I possibly send 108 msgs?! Oh. Dots me. And yesterday, I send 88 msgs. Like,WOW. Great improvement huh. In two days, I used a total of 196 msgs. Oh yea, I haven include what I used in my hp.

[S][c][r][e][W][e][D]
Oh yeaa.

Didn`t go out today. Glad for it. Too tired to go out anymore. Don`t really wanna spent my money on useless stuff. Yea, Grace, Ru, Ya and I plan to watch GARFIELD. Lol. Sounds cute. Looks cute. Is cute! I hopE.

CyaaZz

9/01/2004 05:49:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com